SEARCH this Blog

Glimpses of Katrina Kaif Facebook Page

Glimpses of Katrina Kaif Facebook Page


Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset you should be sitting under .... ( even if it's a cutout )

  
Home is where one starts from " - T.S. Eliot


Seeing the world through different glasses


Jagga continues .... With Danny who always makes things happy


Sending you all happy vibes



To one of the nicest people I know ... Happiest happiest birthday dearest Sidharth Malhotra ..... Wish you all the happiness in the world and may all your dreams come true .


“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky” – Rabindranath Tagore


I've seen fire and I've seen rain , seen sunny days that I thought would never end...... Jagga the journey is on . #JaggaJasoos UTV Motion Pictures #AnuragBasu #RanbirKapoor


A leap of faith ..

Welcome welcome Aditya Roy Kapur 👏  If you ever need any advice .... 
Please ask ... Now that I am a six month old Facebook veteran




Wishing everyone the most joyous , peaceful and blessed new year ... 
and that all our wishes come true




No comments:

Post a Comment